Basic Strategy Teen Patti Game

Basic Strategy Teen Patti Game

Basic Strategy Teen Patti Game

other options

Article

Teen Patti Game

Teen Patti Game guides for beginners

 
There are many advantages of playing Teen Patti Game online versus the traditional offline way. The biggest draw of playing Teen Patti Game online is the ability to experience the same thrill and excitement of a traditional game of Teen Patti Game all in the comfort of your own home. Players only need a computer and reliable internet connection and they are on their way to a possible fortune. Many online Teen Patti Game websites make it incredibly simple for even beginner computer users to log on and start gambling. With the advancement of technology, online Teen Patti Game games are rarely prone to interruptions in gameplay, or what is commonly referred to as "lag." With the convenience of playing at home, you get to control the speed at which you play. A slow option will give a real life experience, where you get to see the dealer and other players play their turns. The fast setting simulates most of the game, and it only pauses when it's your turn to play. Other than the speed, you can control the time at which you get to play. Whether it is morning, noon, or night, the time is entirely up to you. Since the game is online, you can be sure there are players waiting 24 hours a day to play. By having the player control the time, players can log in and play a round or two at their convenience. This is a marked advantage of playing Teen Patti Game online. It is incredibly convenient and gives you so many options to choose from.


Teen Patti Game
 


fun88

Tips to win in Teen Patti Game


One of the most dreaded situations that players would not want to face in the game of Teen Patti Game is when the dealer draws a Teen Patti Game - and prevents all other players from winning, even if they have Teen Patti Game themselves. Casinos however, offer a way out by allowing you to surrender or take insurance and preventing you from losing all your bet to the dealer's Teen Patti Game. The surrender option is given because there are many players that are still inexperienced in the game and will most likely surrender on hands like 12's or 13's. But just like any other Teen Patti Game strategy, you must learn how to use the surrender and insurance options properly or you'll end up wasting a lot of your money. What Does it Mean to Surrender in Teen Patti Game You can surrender your hand after you are dealt with your first two cards and you can do this in two ways. You can verbally tell the dealer that you surrender or make a signal using your hand, particularly by putting your finger on the layout and move it from right to left - a signal preferred by most casinos. You then forfeit your chance of playing the hand and the dealer will immediately take half of your bet. Not all casinos offer surrender so it would be best to take a quick look at the rules card or ask the dealer if the option is allowed. It may seem like a coward's way out but using surrender properly can increase your chances of walking away with your money instead of losing it all on the tables.


teen patti cash
 

Tips for playing Teen Patti Game


When to Surrender Your Hand The most obvious reason for surrendering is when you have a slim chance of winning your hand. If the odds are definitely not in your favor, it would be logical to lose only half of your bet instead of losing it all. The rule of thumb when surrendering is when your chances of winning is less than 25% which means the casino has 50% or more chance of winning the hand and getting all your bet. The following are hands that you should surrender to: If you are dealt with a 16 and the dealer has an up card of a 9, 10, Face card or Ace If you are dealt with a 15 and the dealer has an up card of a 10 or Face card Do not surrender when you are dealt with a soft 15 or 16 or an eight pair. The Ace is counted as 11 but you can still add more cards without the fear of busting even with a 10 or Face card. When the dealer has an Ace for an up card, you cannot surrender until he checks for Teen Patti Game. If there is no Teen Patti Game, and you have a 15 or 16 you may or may not surrender. However, this is not advisable since the house end at this point is not greater than 50%. What are the Odds of Winning Insurance Bets? Insurance is an option that many Teen Patti Game players see as an option where they will not lose money if the dealer draws a natural teen patti cash. With insurance, players can get their original bets back and will not lose it all when the dealer draws a teen patti cash. However, expert teen patti cash players say that taking insurance is bad for their teen patti cash odds and should not be included as part of their teen patti cash strategies.


teen patti cash
 

How to win real money with online Teen Patti Game


The dealer has to have a 10 in the hole to get a natural teen patti cash and for you to break even with your insurance bet. The odds of this happening are 31% in a single deck game. The odds that the dealer will not get a natural teen patti cash and get any of the other nine cards is 69% -- which increase the odds for you losing your insurance bet. Just looking at these odds will tell you that taking insurance is not a wise strategy and will only end up with you losing more money from your insurance bets. Even if you win insurance four times and eventually lose it for another nine time will end up with you not breaking even and losing more money than what you expected. This is what casinos prefer and that is why insurance options are allowed and encouraged - for it is definitely a money-maker for them. The game of teen patti cash is one of the older games that are still in existence and played extensively throughout the world. It is not flashy or attracts much attention than other card games such as Texas Hold'em Poker, but the game does have its own following at both online and offline gaming sites at most parts of the world. With its rich history, several strategies were developed and tested throughout the years and have been used by prominent players as well as renowned teen patti cash teams to gain an advantage over dealers and win the game. The following gives a brief overview of the history of teen patti cash and how it developed over the years as well as some brief insights into the basic strategies that newbies and veterans alike can use with their game how to play teen patti.

[Recommended for long-reading articles] 

Teen Patti Cash Winners Always Use Basic Strategy


 



fun88